Osnabrück, September 6 – 8, 2023
Algebraic models play an ever more important role in the mathematical sciences. The path from the fundamental investigation of such models to their application in the real world is a vibrant field of research. The huge impact of data science in our lives calls for a diverse portfolio of approaches, including those from algebra.
The aim of this conference is to make this connection. It brings together researchers working in applied algebra, with particular focus on data science. The program features overview talks about machine learning, optimization, signal processing, statistics, and related fields. In addition, we intend to discuss important developments in the coming years, to foster cooperation and collaboration.
- Tim Römer (Universität Osnabrück)
- Paul Breiding (Universität Osnabrück)
- Timo de Wolff (TU Braunschweig)
- Tobias Boege (Aalto University)
- Pierpaola Santarsiero (Universität Osnabrück)
- Lukas Gustafsson (KTH Stockholm)
To register, please fill this registration form.